Hansgrohe Raindance Select E 300 3Jet Showerpipe
- overhead shower Raindance Select E 300 3jet
- shower head size: 300 x 190 mm
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- flow rate RainAir (at 3 bar): 16 l/min
- flow rate Rain (at 3 bar): 16 l/min
- flow rate RainStream (at 3 bar): 19 l/min
- operating pressure: min. 2 bar / max. 10 bar
- spray face surface in two variants: chrome or white
- shower arm length: 380 mm
- thermostat ShowerTablet Select 300
- with spacious shelf
- Shelf colour: chrome or white
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- Select button to comfotably switch between spray modes
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- in case of installation on existing G ½ connections, adaptor no. 02026000 must be used
- When installing Select push button products on a pumped system – the pump must have negative head switching.
- Porter’S shower Support (28331000)
- Isiflex shower hose 1.60m (28276000)
- Raindance Select E 120 3jet Hand shower (26520000)
More pleasure, more efficiency: With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.
Fast anti-limescale function: QuickClean rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.
Great showering pleasure: You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe’s hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.
Intuitive jet adjustment: Switches to a different spray mode or outlet at the touch of a button
RainAir – Gentle air-enriched rainfall.
Rain – Perfect for rinsing shampoo out of your hair.
RainStream – Generous flow of soft sprays.